DIVORCE CONSULTING AND COACHING
Tina Swithin is a divorce coach and consultant specializing in high-conflict custody battles and divorce. As a member of your team, Tina will serve as your thinking partner, confidant and will work with you to find strategies, solutions or at the very least, ways for you to cope and reclaim your power. Are you having a difficult time “choosing your battles wisely” — this is so important in a high-conflict custody case. Tina will look at your case from a neutral, third party perspective and see things with “fresh eyes” while helping you to strategize. Whether you are new to the battlefield and just starting the process or you are a seasoned battlefield warrior, Tina can help you. Tina has clients all over the world and calls are done by phone.
Some areas that Tina can help:
- Taking your power back and self care
- Boundaries (no contact, limited contact and parallel parenting)
- Documentation (creating a system that works for you)
- Basic preparation for evaluations or GAL (minor’s counsel)
- Parental Alienation and Gate Keeping accusations (steps to avoid these very common accusation)
- Helping your children cope and weather the storm
- Building your team and finding advocates for your children
- Finding the rainbow of life after the storm has settled
The journey you are on is one that very few can relate to and while you may feel alone in your battle, you are no longer alone. Tina will cheer you on during the victories and lift you up when you are feeling defeated.
Coaching/Consulting: Download the intake forms and email completed forms to email@example.com at least 24-hours prior to your session. If Tina does not receive your forms 24-hours prior to the appointment, your appointment will be cancelled as she is unable to proceed without your paperwork. Daytime sessions are $145/hour with discounts for multiple sessions.
- Daytime Appointments: click here to select the next available daytime appointment on Tina’s calendar (Important: calendar and appointments are quoted in Pacific time so please calculate your time zone accordingly.)
- Evening Appointments: click here to select the next available evening appointment on Tina’s calendar (Important: calendar and appointments are quoted in Pacific time so please calculate your time zone accordingly.)
Documentation Workshop: A proper documentation system is critical during a custody battle. Whether you are just starting out in your custody battle or, if you are feeling buried by the mountains of paperwork, this one-on-one documentation workshop is the option for you. This one-on-one phone session is offered every Thursday from 1 pm to 2:15 pm (75-minute session). To schedule, click here.
My Family Court Forms: Organization and strategy are key components to the success of your custody battle. We want to empower you to organize and present your case in the best possible light with the goal of protecting your children. To download forms, click here.
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” –Chinese Proverb