I am a divorce coach and consultant specializing in high-conflict divorce. In my role as a member of your team, I will serve as your thinking partner, confidant and together, we will work to find strategies, solutions or at the very least, ways for you to cope and reclaim your power. It is important to remember that I do not have all the answers but I can look at your case from a neutral, third party perspective and see things with “fresh eyes.” I have clients all over the world and calls are done by phone.
- New to the Battle?If you are just starting out in the process, I can help you to set boundaries, learn to communicate in a court-approved way and assist you in decoding the nasty narcissistic emails while providing emotional support and acting as a sounding board. I can also work with you to set up a system for documenting important things for court and strategies to help you deal with the mounds of paperwork.
- Battlefield Warriors? If you have been on the battlefield for some time, you are probably feeling weathered, drained and overwhelmed with the situation in front of you. If you are looking to renew your warrior spirit or simply need advice from someone who spent years in the trenches, I feel confident that I can assist you in working through the next phase of your battle. My goal is to help you to regain your warrior mentality and get back onto the battlefield with your coping mechanisms restored and replenished.
Other areas that I can help:
- Taking your power back and self care
- Boundaries (no contact, limited contact and parallel parenting)
- Documentation (creating a system that works for you)
- Basic preparation for evaluations or GAL (minor’s counsel)
- Helping your children cope and weather the storm
- Building your team and finding advocates for your children
- Finding the rainbow of life after the storm has settled
- Living in gratitude: it’s a matter of perspective – there is always something to be grateful for
The journey you are on is one that very few can relate to and while you may feel alone in your battle, you are no longer alone. As someone who spent six years on the battlefield of the Family Court System, I will cheer you on during the victories and lift you up when you are feeling defeated.
To schedule a session:
- Click your preferred date on the calendar below and find a session. Please note that I am often booked 1-2 weeks out.
- Download an intake packet (please click here).
- Email the completed intake packet to: email@example.com
- Sessions never expire and are non-refundable.
- All times listed are in Pacific Time
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” –Chinese Proverb