DIVORCE CONSULTING AND COACHING
Tina Swithin is a divorce coach and consultant specializing in high-conflict custody battles and divorce. As a member of your team, Tina will serve as your thinking partner, confidant and will work with you to find strategies, solutions or at the very least, ways for you to cope and reclaim your power. Tina will look at your case from a neutral, third party perspective and see things with “fresh eyes.” Whether you are new to the battlefield and just starting the process or you are a seasoned battlefield warrior, Tina can help you. Tina has clients all over the world and calls are done by phone.
Some areas that Tina can help:
- Taking your power back and self care
- Boundaries (no contact, limited contact and parallel parenting)
- Documentation (creating a system that works for you)
- Basic preparation for evaluations or GAL (minor’s counsel)
- Helping your children cope and weather the storm
- Building your team and finding advocates for your children
- Finding the rainbow of life after the storm has settled
- Living in gratitude: it’s a matter of perspective – there is always something to be grateful for.
The journey you are on is one that very few can relate to and while you may feel alone in your battle, you are no longer alone. Tina will cheer you on during the victories and lift you up when you are feeling defeated.
To schedule with Tina:
- Download the intake forms and email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24-hours prior to your session.
- Click here to select the next available appointment on Tina’s calendar (Important: calendar and appointments are quoted in Pacific time so please calculate your time zone accordingly.)
PARENTAL ALIENATION SYNDROME (PAS) CONSULTING
Are you currently fighting accusations or PAS, gatekeeping or Munchausen by Proxy? Lorrie Gerstnicker Eubanks is well-versed on this issue which is increasingly pervasive in Family Court. PAS (and similar labels such as “gatekeeping”) are highly common when the accuser is a Cluster B personality disordered individual or guilty of Domestic Violence (emotional, psychological, physical or sexual).
To schedule with Lorrie:
- Download the intake packet and email completed forms to email@example.com at least 24-hours prior to your session.
- Click here to select the next available appointment on Lorrie’s calendar (Important: calendar and appointments are quoted in Pacific time so please calculate your time zone accordingly.)
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” –Chinese Proverb